Embedded C Lead Engineer
ARi Embedded C Lead Engineer . As a Lead Engineer, you will drive ARi into the future by architecting and designing the customized solutions and transforming vital business needs into strategic solutions. The work will empower ARi and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating the enterprise systems. ARi provides access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path as the technology leader. Come to ARi and make a global impact!
We are looking for an Embedded C Lead Engineer to join our team. This position will work primarily on location in the Peoria Illinois area. The ideal candidate should have experience with Embedded I/O, processors, and simulators. They also must have good experience on hardware debugging with JTAG. This is a career opportunity, with a company who places a value in YOUR career path and personal development.
The ideal candidate for the Embedded C Lead Engineer role possesses the following:
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR.
- Working knowledge on Trace-32, GIT, CANlyser, CANoe, and PCLint.
- A strategic thinker and natural problem solver.
- Knowledge of model based (MATLAB Simulink) development.
- Relationship building skills the skills necessary to develop strong partnerships internally and externally.
- Development of software with MISRA guidelines.
This role requires an independent, autonomous individual that understands the escalation process and can follow the process as required. Also desired is someone able to define and achieve organizational goals with minimal supervision.
Education and Experience for the Embedded C Lead Engineer:
- Bachelors degree or higher in Electrical or Computer Science related fields.
- 4- years of overall experience in the relevant technology.
- 5 - 6 years of experience in Embedded windows/Linux Environment and knowledge on RTOS.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and oral.
- A thorough understanding of Automotive concepts (engine/powertrain/BCM).
The Benefits of Working at ARi
If you work for ARi, we ensure the benefits extend beyond the workplace. From day one, we offer our full-time employees group health, dental, and life insurance coverage. Vision coverage is available on the first of the following month.
We also understand the importance of recharging your batteries, and that is why we offer paid time off, sick days, company holidays, maternity/paternity leave, and bereavement to full-time employees. We also maintain a 401(k) program for all employees that meet specific eligibility requirements.
We hire talented people from all walks of life because we believe it strengthens our company. If you want to join a team with a diverse culture that strictly upholds and fulfills employee needs, please apply today!