Helpdesk / Systems Administrator Assistant
ARi is a fast-growing global engineering firm headquartered in East Peoria, IL, USA. Our power of i represents the innovation, intelligence, ingenuity, and insight that differentiates us from our competition. With 1,500+ engineering talent worldwide, representing multiple nationalities and countries, we are well-positioned to deliver sophisticated and custom solutions to our clients.
The primary responsibility of this opportunity is to provide IT support to all levels of staff. Support requested will consist of disbursement, tracking, collection and follow-up of assets. The management of inventory, quick response time to support tickets, conduct and create working relationships with vendors to resolve any technical issues. Identification of hardware issues and submitting warranty claims on assets, in a timely manner. Work in tandem with the HR department to both create and remove employees as requested. Present and modify our IT Awareness Program information. Format, and download appropriate software and other tools for PCs. Troubleshooting is not limited to software, RDP/VPNs, hardware, and other Network Equipment such i.e. (Switches L1-L3, Aps, and firewall servers). Complete and analyze ISO documentation. While keeping a flexible schedule to assist with infrastructure and implementation of technical issues (will work some night and weekends).
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Collaborate with different tiers of staff and management.
- Engage with staff to produce positive and long-term solutions for projects.
- Maintain accountability for open tickets, mitigating future issues, and overall organization for pending tasks.
- Ensure availability for assisting staff members with technical issues.
- Associates or COMPTIA A+/COMPTIA N+
- Knowledge of Office 365, Active Directory, and Azure
- Understanding of Anti-virus such as Symantec or Sophos
- Hardware repair such as printers, laptops, desktops, and blade servers
- Fundamental knowledge of network concepts and protocols (RDP, VPN, and SMB)
- Experience with VOIP servers and phones
- Inventory assessments such as projecting future IT requirements for onboarding new employees
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with multiple levels.
- Highly organized and process oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks/projects at once.
- Perceptive, responsible, accountable and Team player
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and certifications
The Benefits of Working at ARi
If you work for ARi, we ensure the benefits extend beyond the workplace. From day one, we offer our full-time employees group health, dental, and life insurance coverage. Vision coverage is available on the first of the following month.
We also understand the importance of recharging your batteries, and that is why we offer paid time off, sick days, company holidays, maternity/paternity leave, and bereavement to full-time employees. We also maintain a 401(k) program for all employees that meet specific eligibility requirements.
We hire talented people from all walks of life because we believe it strengthens our company. If you want to join a team with a diverse culture that strictly upholds and fulfills employee needs, please apply today!