ARi is a global engineering firm headquartered in East Peoria, Illinois, USA offering services for Embedded Software, Product Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Testing & Validation, Automation & Robotics, and Digital Transformation. We work with 3 of the top 5 Heavy Equipment Players, as well as industry leaders in Automotive, Aerospace, and Industrial Manufacturing sectors. Our power of i represents the innovation, intelligence, ingenuity, and insight that differentiates us from our competition. With 1,500+ engineering talent worldwide, representing multiple nationalities and countries with office locations in North America and India, we are well-positioned to deliver sophisticated and custom solutions to our clients.
ARi is looking for an Account Manager with Engineering experience to join our team in East Peoria, IL. This is a full-time role with flexibility for some remote work. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing client relationships, developing new business opportunities, and providing customer service. The Account Manager will also be responsible for identifying and resolving customer issues, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Ability to identify and resolve customer issues
- Ability to develop new business opportunities
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of sales principles
- Preferred Bachelors degree
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or account management
- Technical Background
- Bachelors Degree (Engineering)
- 2-3 years experience
The Benefits of Working at ARi
If you work for ARi, we ensure the benefits extend beyond the workplace. From day one, we offer our full-time employees group health, dental, and life insurance coverage. Vision coverage is available on the first of the following month.
We also understand the importance of recharging your batteries, and that is why we offer paid time off, sick days, company holidays, maternity/paternity leave, and bereavement to full-time employees. We also maintain a 401(k) program for all employees that meet specific eligibility requirements.
We hire talented people from all walks of life because we believe it strengthens our company. If you want to join a team with a diverse culture that strictly upholds and fulfills employee needs, please apply today!