Maintenance Manufacturing Senior Manager
Advanced Technology Services
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following duties, which represent a minimum of 20% of the employees time. Other site or department specific duties may be assigned by the manager on a job design form)
· Responsible for the Site Safety Program.
· Conducts weekly, monthly, and one-on-one meetings with site team. Has responsibility for all team communication; prepares team's performance evaluations, works with individuals on career planning, training, and skills development; maintains ongoing one-on-one communication with team members; completes authorization of payroll and premium time forms and administers hourly work rules.
· Accounts for financial performance (sales, expenses, and profit) of the assigned site(s); Works with staff to investigate and develop cost savings opportunities.
· Ensures proper housekeeping.
· Works with sales and management to identify business growth opportunities and to provide customer satisfaction through continuous improvement; works with Sales in administering site contract revisions and coordinates changes with customer and Sales.
· Recommends improvements to established processes for customer reporting and site operations.
· Maintains the site's contract and performance measurements in the 4-up format. Establishes action items, removes barriers, and addresses issues in order to provide continuous improvement; Conducts meetings with the customer(s) (plant manager and all of plant leadership) for review of ATS performance measurements; prepares agenda, conducts meetings, presents minutes, and establishes action items and resolution.
· Manages and monitors portions of customer inventory; controls budget inventory levels; maintains accuracy of inventory records, turns, and other inventory management measurements
· May maintain computerized maintenance management system (CMMS); may travel approximately 20% of the time.
Directly supervises employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with ATS' policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
OTHER (Service/Quality, Safety, Language, Mathematical, Reasoning Skills)
· Takes a leadership role in the Service/Quality Initiative; continually improves processes; quantitatively monitors processes. Completes required quality core classes and uses skills and techniques presented. Uses The Core Values in work environment. Adheres to company/customer safety procedures. Provides safety training.
· Must be professional, a team player, proactive, organized, self-motivated, and able to prioritize. Must have the ability to multi-task and make decisions based on urgency of situation in a high energy, fast paced environment. Must be a visionary and growth oriented with a great deal of business savvy and the ability to negotiate. Must have the ability to successfully manage more than $2 millions in revenue. Must have outstanding people and communication skills for interaction with customers, subordinates, and management; must be able to work successfully with computers and software.
· Ability to: read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations; write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public; apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations; apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis; define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBIILTY - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and ten (10) years of management experience in the industrial environment and demonstrated ability to successfully manage people and customer relations; fifteen (15) years of experience in the industrial environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Previous financial experience including, profit and loss and budget management required. Previous experience in continuous improvement methodology and leadership of teams also required.
· Knowledge of ATS' financial and operations software (ASTEA) and a working understanding of the impact on system integrity preferred; Customer relationship building experience including presentation skills and meeting coordination.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT - The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The employee is regularly required to stand, talk or hear, and taste or smell. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud (factory environment).
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.