Electronic Repair Technician II
Advanced Technology Services
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
· Repairs complex electronic and/or mechanical equipment and/or tooling at component level.
· Performs intermediate product development.
· Communicates with customers as necessary.
· Builds complex fixtures.
· Performs warranty analysis and develop root cause solutions.
· Processes required service report paperwork.
· Participates in ATS Culture Initiative; continually improves processes; quantitatively monitors processes. Completes required quality core classes and uses skills and techniques presented. Uses the Core Values in work environment. Adheres to company/customer safety procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
· Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and five to eight years related experience and/or training; or ten years equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to: read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; write routine reports and correspondence; speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization; calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume; apply concepts of basic algebra, physics and geometry; apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Must possess a thorough understanding of electronics and/or mechanics and possess intermediate to complex troubleshooting skills as gained through repair experience.
· Team player
· Self-motivated and able to prioritize
· must have a good driving record
· Continuous Improvement
· Customer Focus
· Problem Solving
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floor
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.