Marketing Communications Manager
Advanced Technology Services
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
- Cross-functionally leads and collaborates with marketing, product management, sales, and operations to drive improved go-to-market strategies and product launches.
- Develops an integrated marketing communications plan and tactics to deliver optimal delivery of messages and campaigns to key customers, prospects, and decision makers resulting in business growth.
- Establishes and implements measurable internal and external marketing communication programs by selecting and effectively using various elements of the communications mix such as: digital communications, events/trade shows, public relations, brochures, advertising case studies, whitepapers, videos, eNewsletters, campaigns, and other online and print deliverables.
- Partners with business units in crafting positioning statements, key messages, and imagery.
- Creates and edits initial content drafts and/or writes content for various communications.
- Supports website UX design and conversion optimization strategies and execution with internal and external resources.
- Reviews all marketing communications content and activities for internal and external communications and adheres to existing processes and brand guidelines.
- Actively evaluates and measures the effectiveness of communication programs employed, demonstrating value of communication investment (ROI) with a view to developing future improvement measures on similar or likeminded programs.
- Manages overall quality of communications by reporting on KPIs through marketing dashboards and recommending opportunities for improved performance.
- Plans and manages the marketing communications spend and the human capital required to execute the marketing communications plan in consultation with cross-functional teams.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business or related field preferred.
- Five to seven years of proven marketing communications experience preferably in a B2B corporate organization.
- At least two years of people management experience.
- Strong knowledge of overall integrated marketing best practices and principles, preferably in B2B digital marketing.
- Experience and/or knowledge in marketing automation, branding, public relations, SEO, SEM, event coordination, video/photography management, copywriting, and proofreading.
- Growth-minded and results-driven with a focus on lead generation.
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 10%).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge in Google Analytics, WordPress, Salesforce (CRM), AI/ChatGPT, Graphic Design best practices
- Professional Copywriting Proficiency
- Detail and Multi-Task Oriented
- Time & Project Management
- People Management
- High Technology Proficiency
- Verbal and Written Communication
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; and talk or hear. The employee is also required to use a telephone with headset for verbal troubleshooting, frequent use of a standard keyboard and computer to document calls in a ticketing system, and occasional use of other office equipment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 30 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods and use close and color vision. Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy business office.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.