Machine Health Monitor Installation Technician
Advanced Technology Services
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
· Acts as a champion for the Operating System, ensuring that the Operating System is fully understood, frequently reinforced and embedded across all elements of service delivery
· Leads complex projects from the beginning define phase through to implementation.
· Ability to manage multiple projects, some direct, some through other assigned project resources.
· Designs and maintains project documentation, requirements and project timeline to include scheduling project deliverables, goals, and milestones.
· Assesses and manages required project resources to include assigning responsibilities, setting expectations, and monitoring performance to ensure timely and quality project completion.
· Manages the sourcing and engagement of third party firms for the completion of work scope per project defined deliverables.
· Recruits, hires, and trains technical resources; evaluates employee performance, and recommends or initiates promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action. Recommends career planning, training and skills development of direct and indirect reports.
· Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring work activities, such as preparation of records of expenditures, progress reports, etc., in order to inform management of current status of work activities.
· Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists employees in solving work problems.
· Observes current working environment to determine operating procedure and detail, and recommends measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of or service, and suggests changes in working conditions to increase efficiency.
· Gathers relevant technical documentation such as drawings, schematics, specifications, spare parts lists from equipment histories, OEM manuals and the Knowledgebase system. Verifies the availability of parts prior to scheduling the job. Arrange for special tools and auxiliary equipment when required.
· Acts as the first point of contact for customers and onsite resources, ensuring priority alignment and proactively anticipating changing needs.
· Facilitates project lessons learned sessions and implements continuous improvements.
· Accounts for revenues & expenses (such as labor, overtime, Travel) for all startup activities.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, operations management, or a related field and three years of experience with business / operational management in a related industry or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Strong understanding of manufacturing work environment including demonstrated capabilities in technical aptitude related to equipment control systems, robotics, automation, and/or specialization in mechanical trades
· Demonstrated supervisory leadership ability
· High emotional intelligence quotient with ability to effectively interact with multiple stakeholders, i.e., technicians, site leadership, ATS senior leadership, and customers.
· Combination of hands-on technical skills and project management skill
· Solid financial acumen and experience managing project budgets and forecasts (>$2M)
· Ability to write technical documents and business proposals
· Travel required (60%+)
· Maintenance management experience preferred
· Experience leading managers across multiple locations preferred
· Proven experience with operational excellence & continuous improvement methodologies
· Experience with new customer integrations or startup activities
· Judgement and Decision Making
· Personal Discipline
· Customer Focus
· Business Acumen
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.