Maintenance Cell Operations Supervisor
Advanced Technology Services
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
To Live and Lead Safety
· Manages the Site Safety Program and ensures all policies are being followed by employees
· Drives housekeeping standards, including 5S
· Demonstrates leadership for employee safety and/wellness through Beyond Zero initiatives
To Inspire and Provide Clarity on Vision and Strategy
· Develops and displays a thorough understanding of site-level and company-wide strategic initiatives
· Actively supports positive change, working with the site staff to ensure understanding and effective implementation of new processes and procedures
· Communicates with the team to promote an understanding of the relationship between site actions and results and overall strategic objectives
To Own Our ATS Culture
· Drives day-to-day execution of team-related responsibilities/team priorities using the leadership competencies that support our ATS culture
· Displays behaviors that align with being self-motivated and emotionally intelligent
To Support Our Employees’ Learning and Growth
· Manages employee performance and provides development opportunities
· Mentors/coaches employees regarding career planning, training, skills development using ongoing one-on-one communication
To Ensure and Drive our Business Results
· Leads and ensures the Operating System is understood, reinforced, and embedded
· Assists Site Manager in measuring and reporting key maintenance performance indicators including root cause analyses. Delivers on related action items, removes barriers, and addresses issues in order to promote continuous improvement
· Communicates and escalates priorities, issues, and equipment status to the customer as needed, playing a key role in developing and sustaining a positive and profitable relationship with the customer
· Assists Site Manager in managing expenses, such as labor, overtime, and material consumption. Approves any overtime worked by the team.
· Reviews work orders and ensures adherence to work schedules. Identifies and rectifies any gaps.
· Conducts and participates in team meetings as an influential leader.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
· Associate's degree or equivalent from a two-year college with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· Strong communication skills – verbal and written
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft applications, web-based applications, and CMMS software
· Foundational business acumen (understanding contracts and the customer’s business, negotiation, billing models, financial experience, relationship building)
· Planner/scheduler experience ideal
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.