Marketing Communications Specialist
Advanced Technology Services
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
Summary: Responsible for driving demand in the marketplace by providing management and oversight to a broad range of marketing and communications activities focused but not limited to public relations, email, awards, and online listings to achieve marketing ROI and sales pipeline growth.
- Lead public relations planning, calendar, outreach, tracking, and reporting. Build relationships with digital and print media, industry influencers, and bloggers to increase ATS brand awareness and share of voice in the market.
- Vetting and executing media outreach requests
- Develop and publish press releases focusing on company news, product launches, awards, and recognitions. Publishing on newswire and reporting
- Lead company awards and recognitions - planning calendar, applications, and execution
- Own email marketing while partnering with cross-functional teams, executing copywriting, reporting, validating leadership requests, competitor research/benchmarking, campaign management, list management, automation, etc.
- Lead customer survey quotes vetting – share with the team for content updates
- Oversee online listings of ATS and competitor review sites, industry buyers guide listings, etc.
- Contribute to weekly Sales bulletin updates
- Invoice processing for owned efforts
- Perform other duties, as needed
- Research and stay current on digital marketing trends, best practices, and technologies
- Effectively learn the business and develop, communicate, and promote ATS from a B2B marketing perspective in accordance with established brand guidelines
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business, or a related field.
- At least 1-3 years of proven marketing experience preferably in a B2B corporate organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience or knowledge in event marketing, email marketing, social platforms, public relations, APA style copywriting, and proofreading.
- Demand generation and ROI driven, up on the latest marketing trends and methodologies.
- Ability to manage and prioritize various projects/emails and re-prioritize daily as needed to meet all deadlines, excel at two-way communication/follow-up, and be accountable for meeting the role responsibilities with proven consistent quality work.
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 10%).
- Working knowledge in Pardot and Salesforce (CRM), Google Analytics, PR Newswire
- Skillset in copywriting, messaging
- Experience in B2B digital marketing
- Efficient in Microsoft PPT
- Professional Copywriting Proficiency
- Detail and Multi-Task oriented
- Brand & Lead Generation Focus
- High Technology Proficiency
- Cross-Functional Team Player
- Business Acumen
- Time & Project Management
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, speak, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods, reach with arms, and use close vision. At times, the employee is required to use a telephone, a keyboard and computer, and other office equipment. Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy business office.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.