Demand Generation Representative
Advanced Technology Services
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
· Generate a robust pipeline of MQLs (marketing qualified leads) through the utilization of strategic marketing and lead generation initiatives and tools.
· Collaborate with marketing and the sales team to optimize the conversion of MQLs to sales pipeline growth through the creation of compelling marketing strategies based on consumer buying behaviors and market trends.
· Research and monitor current industry trends, strategies, and technology to provide insight on ways to improve the lead-generation conversion rate.
· Identify appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and provide weekly reports on KPIs of demand generation efforts and ROI; analyze data to provide and execute recommendations for improvement.
· Identify and assess data sources to maintain high standards of list integrity and strategic targeting to ensure quality leads.
· Track leads, contacts, accounts and forecasting utilizing a CRM system and marketing / sales software.
· Attract, engage and convert online website visitors with relevant content and user-friendly functionality.
· Use industry trends and predefined triggers to identify and target key market accounts.
· Drive account research and navigate internal structures using referrals and professional networks to generate interest.
· Manage the integration of marketing technologies that drive ROI to the department.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent level of education and experience in a related field
· Strong ability and awareness to grasp complex, sophisticated solution service sales processes and position effectively to prospects
· Ability and desire to conduct inbound and outbound telephone activities on an everyday basis
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Two years of experience in direct sales/inside sales/lead generation/marketing
· Ability to work with others in a team environment
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills
· Interpersonal Skills
· Task Management
· Strategic Skills
· Communication Skills
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.