Sales and Support
Advanced Technology Services
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
· Listens and responds to customer questions and probes for customer needs via telephone and e-mail applying product knowledge to help customers with routine and emergency situations.
· Works with Sales Executives and computes price of services, discount and shipping charges. Initiates purchase requisitions.
· Follows up on quotes, parts exchanges and orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
· Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
· Attains knowledge of customer contracts and manages a key customer account.
· Develops and maintains customer’s profile within database including contact information, billing and shipping information, and discount structure.
· Prepares reports for Sales Account Managers and management, as required.
· Provides suggestions for process and system improvements and work through implementation and testing.
· Builds customer volumes and sales by cross selling and up selling alternative solutions.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
· Associates Degree from a two-year college or technical institution and one year of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must possess effective communications and client relationship skills.
· Ability to learn and use sophisticated computer software.
· Customer Focus
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; and talk or hear. The employee is also required to use a telephone with headset for verbal troubleshooting, frequent use of a standard keyboard and computer to document calls in a ticketing system, and occasional use of other office equipment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 30 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods and use close and color vision. Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy business office.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.