Advanced Technology Services
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
· Actively leads and supports all activities in the recruitment life cycle to include; candidate management, sourcing and planning through the use of social media and other sources, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management, hiring and onboarding through the HRIS system. Successfully implements cost effective recruitment strategies to fill positions (i.e., employee referrals, internet postings, networking, job fairs)
· Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and business leaders to understand hiring forecasts and recruiting priorities in order to fill hiring needs in a timely manner
· Responsible for the execution of recruiting plans and implements sourcing strategies using a combination of talent branding, external search, direct sourcing, online postings, referrals, social media, internal talent mining and other relevant methods
· Responsible for the execution of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies as well as leveraging new innovative recruitment approaches
· Provide Best-in-Class candidate experience through communication, relationship building, and execution of the recruitment process
· Facilitates and leads the recruiting team with strategic recruitment projects and start-up site activity
· Coach managers/interview teams to incorporate capability and competency based assessments during their interview
· Builds and leverages external relationships with military/technical/diversity/professional associations and schools, to help shape sourcing strategy and develop future talent pipelines
· Maintains accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers’ interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure compliance with document retention
· Shares recruiting best practices and driving continuous improvement across entirety of Talent Acquisition team
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent level of education
· Minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills
· Ability to work under deadlines and competing priorities
· Skilled in influencing others and relationship building
· Experience with social networking and social media
· Degree in Business or Human Resources
· Ability to work with others in a team environment
· Experience in mining online databases
· Results driven attitude
· Have a bias towards action and be able to mobilize quickly
· Recruiting in a manufacturing environment
· Interpersonal Skills
· Task Management
· Strategic Skills
· Communication Skills
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; and talk or hear. The employee is also required to use a telephone with headset for verbal troubleshooting, frequent use of a standard keyboard and computer to document calls in a ticketing system, and occasional use of other office equipment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 30 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods and use close and color vision. Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy business office.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.