Advanced Technology Services
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
· Responds to benefit inquiries from employees and leaders.
· Collaborates with leadership and vendors to coordinate and maintain benefit programs.
· Assists with the annual health and wellness enrollment.
· Collaborates with leadership on the development and distribution of effective communication and training materials to ensure awareness of benefit program updates and opportunities.
· Maintains compliance requirements under the Affordable Care Act and Employee Retirement Income Security Act.
· Maintains benefit processes and employee records in HRIS.
· Verifies accuracy of payroll deductions and benefits-related data.
· Produces and analyzes metrics and reports to provide information on benefit utilization and cost.
· Researches and continually updates knowledge/awareness of regulatory changes.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field and two years of benefit / human resources experience and/or training
· Knowledge of government regulations as they apply to benefits and retirement programs
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Analytical and creative problem solving aptitude
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
· HRIS experience
· Interpreting Information / Analysis
· Presentation Skills
· Attention to Detail
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.