HR Generalist (Onsite)
Advanced Technology Services
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
· Supports human resources programs by providing human resources services, which may include recruiting and staffing, administration of compensation and benefits programs, training and development, employee relations, and affirmative action/equal employment opportunity compliance.
· Completes personnel transactions and maintains associated records.
· Collects and analyzes internal and external information in order to compare the organizations HR practices to those prevailing in the market.
· Ensures compliance with applicable labor laws and regulations as well as corporate guidelines. Advises employees and management on interpretation of personnel policies and procedures.
· Understanding of compensation practices to guide management on compensation decisions while maintaining equity.
· Assists in writing, maintaining and revising all job descriptions in accordance with applicable requirements.
· Handles basic HR related issues and engages higher level support for more complex problems.
· Assists in maintaining HRIS as it applies to specific job responsibilities.
· Tracks turnover and provides analysis to management.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
· Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Business, Human Resources or related field with 0-2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Strong organizational and communication skills.
· Ability to build collaborative relationships
· Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, and influencing skills
· Business Skills
· Action Oriented
· Customer Focused
· Organizational agility
· Intellectual Horsepower
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, speak, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods, reach with arms, and use close vision. At times, the employee is required to use a telephone, a keyboard and computer, and other office equipment. Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy factory setting.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.