Advanced Technology Services
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
· Controls all purchases in order to maintain the optimized inventory levels.
· Sources, interviews and negotiates with suppliers on product or service information, such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
· Evaluates alternative options and selects products or services for purchase.
· Monitors departmental purchasing budget for compliance.
· Oversees the follow-up of past due orders and reports corrective actions.
· Maintains effective, efficient working relationships with suppliers and customers.
· Drives cost reduction through continuous improvement of processes, procedures, and supplier management methodology.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Behaviors Required:
· Bachelor’s Degree and three (3) years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Proven negotiation skills.
· Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) certification preferred.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, speak, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods, reach with arms, and use close vision. At times, the employee is required to use a telephone, a keyboard and computer, and other office equipment. Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy business office.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.