Electronic Repair Specialist
Advanced Technology Services
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
· Repairs complex specialty equipment at component level.
· Performs complex new product development.
· Communicates with customers and may travel to customer sites.
· Designs fixtures and performs warranty root cause analysis.
· Reviews complex repair processes and develops cycle time improvements.
· Takes the responsibility in setting the standards/methods for testing methodology.
· Processes required service report paperwork.
· Assists less experienced technicians and provides direction and guidance and may provide backup for department.
· Evaluates components, including measurement of fits and tolerances, identification of parts required for replacement, and creating written work instructions for machining.
· Tests and certify components including documentation of test results and writing test reports.
· Documents work processes and instructions to ISO 9001 standards.
· Participates in ATS Culture Initiative; continually improves processes; quantitatively monitors processes. Completes required quality core classes and uses skills and techniques presented. Uses the Core Values in work environment. Adheres to company/customer safety procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
· Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and more than ten years related experience and/or training; or twelve years equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must possess an advanced level of electronic and/or mechanical skills.
· Ability to: read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; write routine reports and correspondence; speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization; calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume; apply concepts of basic algebra, physics and geometry; apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Team player
· Self-motivated and able to prioritize
· must have a good driving record
· Willingness to travel to customer sites
· Continuous Improvement
· Customer Focus
· Problem Solving
· Customer Focus
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floor
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.