D365 - Training Specialist (Onsite)
Advanced Technology Services
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
· Conducts analysis and develops relationships with internal managers to determine training requirements.
· Researches and recommends training programs and resources to enhance skill development and learning for incumbent employees in various geographic areas throughout the organization.
· Identifies and communicates qualification requirements for candidate and incumbent enrollment in training programs.
· Identifies candidates for training programs.
· Supports the Leadership Development Program (LDP) through recruiting, screening, mentoring, and monitoring LDP’s.
· Organizes and executes training programs and sessions through managing and/or delivering material.
· Maintains and updates videos, courses, and curricula on the organization’s learning management software.
· Gathers, develops, and audits training materials in accordance with policies and procedures
· Maintains the document library, including updating existing documents and creating and/or formatting new documents, and fielding requested document changes.
· Develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
· Analyzes alternative delivery methods to ensure needs are met effectively.
· Communicates regularly with internal parties prior and during training activities.
· May Develop and maintain relationships with providers to promote the growth of training programs.
· Takes a leadership role in the ATS Culture Initiative; continually improves processes; quantitatively monitors processes. Completes required quality core classes and uses skills and techniques presented. Uses The Core Values in work environment. Adheres to company/customer safety procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
· Bachelors Degree in business or related field and two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to give quality, enthusiastic, professional presentations.
· Ability to organize and deliver results with attention to detail.
· Ability to develop relationship with individuals and customers.
· Intermediate level of computer/software skills.
· Ability to: read, analyze, and interpret professional journals or technical procedures; write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively publish and present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees and customers.
· Video creation and editing skills
· Experience with project management and/or training program development.
· Team player
· Personal Discipline
· Customer Focus
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; and talk or hear. The employee is also required to use a telephone with headset for verbal troubleshooting, frequent use of a standard keyboard and computer to document calls in a ticketing system, and occasional use of other office equipment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 30 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods and use close and color vision. Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy business office.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.